Federal Land and Water Conservation Fund (LWCF)  »  Contact Us

For questions about local government grants:

Contact the Recreation Resources Service at North Carolina State University. Information about the service is available from the RRS menu link to the left. It will also take you to the service's Web site, which includes contact information for regional consultants. Or, call Recreation Resources Service's central office at (919) 515-7118.

For questions about this Web site or state agency grants:

Written comments should be forwarded to:

Grants Program Manager
N.C. Division of Parks and Recreation
Mail Service Center 1615
Raleigh, North Carolina 27699